• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My old rear bumper and trailer hitch, macbook pro, and trail 90

Payment sent for the bunper.. thanks blondejon and ae for all the help. Lookong forward to eventually meeting both of you guys.

rear bumper sold.

no problem, glad I could help. John ill text you tomorrow to figure out a time to get the bumper. (I can also grab those AC compressors finally)

Thanks ae racer.

Specs on the macbook Pro:

15inch mid 2012
750 GB hard drive,
15” macbook pro
2.3 gHz i7 processor
8 GB RAM
intel HD graphics 4000 384 MB
(mavericks)

I am willing to negotiate on price on the laptop especially for items in my trade list.

its the one on the left:

its actually way way more built than my personal work laptop. this thing is sweet. but I bought it, turned it on, downloaded R statistical package and checked my email, then continued to use my work laptop. I would estimate its at least 1000$ off this sort of build.

Last edited:
other items( prefer cash still for the macbook but ill take off cash for partial trade) below are estimated values based on new items:
In a trade ill value the macbook at 1450$ in trade value instead of 2500$. cash price is 1360$.

Metal band saw 215.2(HF-20%)

Plasma cutter 450(lotus)
good engine stand 100(nice 2 ton one)
argon tank 150 (barnes)
nitrogen tank and regulator 220 (barnes)
anvil 40(HF)
220V welder 750 (tractor supply hobart 190)

20$ on the trailer hitch with nutserts. I am pretty sure a new set of nutserts is like 20$.

Jon- I thought you should part out this special edition Cherokee! Might be a "delicious" profit!
14021d70115965202163b0c8f4d1a022.jpg

Back