• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new tow rig

Suprised you went with FASS... BullDog seems to be a "leader" in the CR world.. I do like FASS customer service tho.. Just spoke to them last week for a warranty claim, and they were the most knowledgable folks i have talked to in a long time!

Suprised you went with FASS... BullDog seems to be a "leader" in the CR world.. I do like FASS customer service tho.. Just spoke to them last week for a warranty claim, and they were the most knowledgable folks i have talked to in a long time!

FASS was recommended to me by quite a few Dodge guys and I got a smokin' deal through Woodys 4x4 in Vancouver WA on the pump.

-Alex

FWIW, I put a FASS DDRP on my 99 CTD over a year and a half ago. I'd already done Vulcan Performance's Big Line relo kit, so that was almost a bolt on. I have no complaints, and it'll flow more fuel than I'll ever use.

great choice on the cummins i will never own another non cummins truck. and i feel bad for the people that actually pay close to $1500 a fuel pump installed

Back