• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My New Tow Rig

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
2006 F-250 Diesel

2339652910091381274SNbcgi_ph.jpg

Last edited:
Is it white with a big red X on its side? :laugh3:

Looks real sharp.

Guess it's just local roads now for the XJ, eh?

Spending that money from the new job already huh? But now you have to tow two rigs.

gabe4 said:
Spending that money from the new job already huh? But now you have to tow two rigs.

I still have to pick up rig #2.... then I got to fine a trailer big enough for the two. :twak: However, the f-250 should be able to tow them both

When I bought my wife her XJ i was immediatly faced witht the problem of getting two vehicles to the trail, and even more obsessed with "What If" one of them breaks. This and a 16foot trailer cured that

P7160076Small.jpg

good luck with that...i herd for has been having alot of problems as well as a class action suit against them in regards to the 6.0, lots of problems i guess compared to the 7.3

best of luck to you (and yes i wish i had one)

Bob Myers said:
When I bought my wife her XJ i was immediatly faced witht the problem of getting two vehicles to the trail, and even more obsessed with "What If" one of them breaks. This and a 16foot trailer cured that

P7160076Small.jpg

got any pics of them both on the trailer.... i need to get a trailer big enough for 2 XJ's as well

Nice looking truck. I've got a friend that's had an identical one of them for a few months. He loves that thing. He's had no problems with it and drives it every day.

Back