• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Lawn

Yard, yard, sheeesh, when I built my house I told the contractor the only thing I wanted to need to mow was over the septic tank and if he could figure a way out of that then GOOD.... when I trim my yard I pull out a chainsaw and brush cutter then do the detail work with a big set of hedge clippers...
Saving up for a chipper so I can cover over some weedey spots...
As for rocks, got plenty of them, got my 'jeeps only' driveway enterance coming in from the corner, actually thats starting to look better than the gravel U I have living on a corner...

Crop Circles?

Okie Terry said:
You're right, it doesn't hold a candle to redneck-sheriff-impound-drug-rides......
Let me explain the sheriff's rig post. You're an okie so I'll use small words. "It was about what was written on the window." :laugh3:

You don't think every small town dept. on I-35 in Oklahoma doesn't have at least three of those with the same crap on the windows?
Hell, I was just surprised that it didn't also say, "Git-r-dun.":D

lesslimited said:
If he's an over achiever, what does my yard say about me?
Other than I need more rocks... :D

I personally think those rocks look silly. Now a bunch of old tires connected to axles and partial leafsprings....yeah....that'd be hot. :laugh3:

Beat's the heck out of your neighbor's yard accross the street w/ the power box, fire hydrant & phone box. What an eye sore:puke:
looks like tombstones. :cool:

Rob

ssjkakkarotx said:
DSCN2443.jpg
Yeah not really a point to this post other than to show off my freshly mowed lawn. PLease feel free to add your lawn or garden pictures

ssjkakkarotx said:
DSCN2443.jpg
Yeah not really a point to this post other than to show off my freshly mowed lawn. PLease feel free to add your lawn or garden pictures
Even Hank Hill can keep a nice lawn. How about putting some plants in those beds and giving them some water too? I could send you some seeds...

Beej said:
Even Hank Hill can keep a nice lawn. How about putting some plants in those beds and giving them some water too? I could send you some seeds...

That would be a good one, wouldn't happen to 'mature' into these would it
marijuana2.jpg

Wonder how long it would take someone to notice them :D

RichP said:
That would be a good one, wouldn't happen to 'mature' into these would it
marijuana2.jpg

Wonder how long it would take someone to notice them :D
In my neighborhood they'd get noticed right away. It wouldn't take long before you got a visit from the cops telling you to move them into the backyard...

:D

ECKSJAY said:
I still have a couple of Block Captain signs I stole from Ft. Bliss if you wanna borrow them. :D:D:D

hmmmm Phil is in possesion of STOLEN GOVERNMENT PROPERTY.

oh the fun we could have with this.....:helpme:

x1pUr2osLO3XWiv91_3U7wTAha37oryv44E1AVW0ejqcW6DfJhbZmULYNqrkcSjqkTa3c9X2LZtYoVgYMAw1Jlvn3GqkHWosRRWV9gQ9ICzE5R3svNYYpx4UTT1kiTI3TIK

Its green and in Colorado that says alot these days! BTW that is my 3 year old in the front....

Back