• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My First XJ Build

Go as stiff as you can... that's what she said.

You guys are gay

I was serious, and then added the peanut gallery comment before someone else did.
Chris on the other hand.. is a maiate loco.

I was serious, and then added the peanut gallery comment before someone else did.
Chris on the other hand.. is a maiate loco.

Haha I know you were serious. Was just looking for more specifics

Well here's how my Christmas went:
gyhavu6u.jpg

Pump must have seized and ripped the grooves off the pulley.

Is it not supposed to look like that? !

has anyone used WeatherTech's AVM (all vehicle mate) floor mats? they are a good thick looking floor mat that hase places to cut the mats to fit any vehicle. was just wondering how well they fit and hold up.

The AVMs are a good Mat if you like customizing your own stuff and if you like the thicker rubber-like Mats. We've improved the quality of our Mats over the years so that they last the lifetime of your vehicle under normal use and conditions.

I could properly test-fit our Floorliners, offered for later years, in a '96 if you're interested in those.

Let me know if you have any more questions about WeatherTech :)

thats weird I didnt see that post by him?

Couple small updates. Finally got another cb after my old one crapped out. Thanks again Chris
2epe8u7a.jpg

And my dad got me and my sister these for our jeeps. Anyone know what its from?
yveze9u3.jpg

Back