• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Cherokee...parts or? feeler

Silverstreak01

NAXJA Forum User
Well guys I think im finally cutting my loses on my rig. It sat for the winter while i was in Colorado. Its back in his shop trying to get the gremlins out of it. I am looking to sell it out right but i will part the whole thing out ! I am looking at an already built one (gears and lockers and axler wise) so mine is going going gone. I will sell what i can from mine here then what i dont is going with me to CO in may. would probably take 4,000 obo for the whole thing or parts as follows..All prices are neg. This truck has been wheeled and there is evidence on body panels. any questions on conditions will be promptly honestly answerd. I just want it gone. If the sale of the new rig comes through I will also have some stuff im changing on that one forsale right away. Let me know
thanks guys
keith

my rig:
2001 cherokee silver sport
fenders have been trimmed.
parts /' goods
engine: 15,000k 1,200$
JB conversions tcase with SYE 750$
(4) 33 x 10.5s BFG muds on AR baja's tars 60% Rims have rash 500$
Tom woods Driveshaft- 150$
Optima Yellow top 70$
Skyjacker 3inch lift. pretty saggy but still decent ( ran my 33s)
Coils :50$
rear leafs :50$
tflex shacks :50$
control arms :50$

surco rack with tire mount: 75$

Brand new computer: 125$
Brand new K and N filter 0 miles: 50$
Class 3 hitch: 75$
Kc light bar needs to be sanded/painted: 70$
4 Hella 500s with snazy new light covers 30$ each

doors?
seats?
interior?

How much could i get that antenna for? my factory antenna is broken off of my 99 and ive been looking for a new one. Also d you have coil spacers and what size are the shackles? thanks

woh woh guys . i will know after it goes through with the other jeep. i have to go to VA and get it if i buy it. so this is like im looking to sell the whole thing right now.. then when i get the other one this stuff will be going .. sorry if my post was confusing im trying to do a 1,000 things at once right now

thanks though
keith

UPDATE: It looks like the deal is going to go through.. its just my dad and I have to drive 375 miles one way and then pick the new one up.. ( probably sometime this upcoming weekend. ) and i have to get mine from the mechanics up to the house and in the garage and i will start ripping it apart. ! I am in NE pa about 20min south of paragon in hometown where 309 crosses 54. i would perfer not to ship the big stuff. After 5 weeks everything im saving is getting trailered to CO and il part the rest out there. Over the next day or 2 I will put together a complete list after i determine what parts I want to keep for mine as spares and what Im getting rid of . YOu guys are more then welcome to start putting your name on stuff then when i give the go a head you will have dibs.

CHUGLYxj said:
I'll take the rack, do you have the latch for the center console?

I call dibs on roof rack, and if you want any help to take the XJ apart let me know, I have to drive up to pick up the rack anywho. I'm thr guy that bought your Warn bumper at the swap meet for BMJA, BTW April 14th there is another one at the same place.

Also do you have a gas tank skid or anyother skids? Dibs... I know a few people who need XJ stuff and would be a middle man.

Hey dude... if the grill and fenders are decent (not sure about the "trimming"... depends how much) and cheap, i'll take those too.

CHUGLYxj said:
I call dibs on roof rack, and if you want any help to take the XJ apart let me know, I have to drive up to pick up the rack anywho. I'm thr guy that bought your Warn bumper at the swap meet for BMJA, BTW April 14th there is another one at the same place.

Also do you have a gas tank skid or anyother skids? Dibs... I know a few people who need XJ stuff and would be a middle man.

OK fellas. Tomarow i promise i will post a list of available parts. Im keeping some stuff as spares for the beast. I will start tearing apart probably next week. so hold off untill tomarrow. when i post up the list around 830pm tomarrow when i get home from work.

i maybe interested in some interior pieces depends on color and possibly the engine, let me know when these items are available. thanks

how much for the key and all the lock cylinders (ignition, glove box, drivers and passenger doors) shipped to 17601? Im going to try and swap the convenience of the single key system into my 89 MJ (right now have AMC style keys, one for doors and glove box, one for ignition).

Back