• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

must be nice !

polar_jeep_04 said:
why not the TNT track bar. i just got mine and its crazy HD. is there somthing better about the RE or is it just preface?
free shipping on RE stuff from jeepin outfitters vs pay for shipping on TNT stuff.

that would be one other reason to go with RE stuff over TNT

Do what the rest of us do - ship to the border (UPS Store or other) and then cross to pick up and import yourself. We do it all the time.

Root Moose said:
Do what the rest of us do - ship to the border (UPS Store or other) and then cross to pick up and import yourself. We do it all the time.
oh that would be nice to do but try living 17 hrs from the border lol it gets expensive at a buck a litre for gas lol . and hell i drive a fire fly for a dd as my jeep is gettin work done . if i lived in the south i agree it would be a verry good ideah

hey im from saskatoon canada i payed 48 a soft 8 and 500 for my 3.5 procomp just got to shop anf if you want let me know can always give you the :phone: number see wat they would cost to ship ok ok no more :rattle: :laugh2: :wave1:

impetus-93xj said:
Ok I thought that your falling dollar and social state was the reason for your coment. but now I see It's a joke LOL

If it gets much worse GUESS where I am goin!..................................:D

Back