• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving to Charlotte, NC - BIG SALE (cam, pistons, brakes, tools, centercaps....)

Jonner

NAXJA Forum User
MUST BE SOLD BEFORE AUGUST 22, 2014

I'll get more details up as I get everything organized. Prices too. Shoot me an offer! This stuff needs sold so I can move! I will ship USPS flat rate boxes if I can fit the item. I do paypal or cash in person. My ebay ID is mojoGSR if you'd like to check my feedback.

Everything came off my 98 Cherokee Sport 4.0L/AW4/NP231 w/ 207k unless otherwise noted. The engine was rebuilt due to a headgasket issue. Blown headgasket was driven on for less than 3 miles and was caused by frozen coolant (happened when it was -30F with windchill). NOT by typical overheating.

USED
4.0L stock camshaft, machine shop cleaned up nicely

4.0L pistons, includes wrist pins to check condition and the machine shop cleaned them up nicely

Centercaps - Set of 4 from 5-spoke steel wheels, comes with hardware. Logo is missing slightly from age. Finish is a little thin, but would look great with a repaint.

Bike Hitchrack - Older Saris model, fits 4 bikes, comes with everything picturesd
749622.jpg

862660.jpg

72f427.jpg

Used Downpipe - Rusty but structurally still in good shape. Muffler shop welded the middle piece using smaller 2.25" pipe.

NEW

New brake shoes - Raybestos Professional (need to verify brand/type)

New full set of Spicer ball joints - Complete set (2 uppers, 2 lowers)
4de525.jpg

66b622.jpg

4062bc.jpg

New pre-flared/fittings brake hard line from Napa approx 4 ft long

New R34 recharge kit (details to come)

New rear tailpipe hanger from Rockauto

New rear door latch from Rockauto

TOOLS

Harbor Freight Cherry Picker (details to come) - Should be available second week in August

Harbor Freight Engine Stand (details to come) Should be available second week in August

Good ball joint press (details to come)

440 Dakota - I'm on trip to NC until Sunday. I'll get you details and pricing when I return. I want to say it's OTC, but not sure until I check.

87Manche - PM sent, thanks!

Stock Transfer Case Linkage - $37 shipped OBO
---Complete with fasteners (hardware)
---Complete with new bushing kit
---Transfer Case mounting bracket is cut (not useable)

6910af.jpg

e1b383.jpg

Back