• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

moving to arizona

skull_black

NAXJA Forum User
so as the title states im taking off just need to fix some stuff on my jeep before i go and wondering if anyone here either has some of this stuff in good working condition or knows where i can get a somewhat good deal on it.

the necessities:
wheels and tires
sye
tow hitch

the wants:
roll cage
4 race seats
paint and dynamat
5 hella 500's with hid conversion
2 4000's with hid conversion
ham radio

thanks in advance for the help

I have a factory tow hitch you have for $30

I have a factory tow hitch you have for $30

sweet it will be like a week or two till i have all the money i need to buy stuff but ill pm you when i get my money

better quit the "medicine" before you head to AZ man, zero tolerance over there :D

true i doubt i will stop im working with my dad out there so he doesnt care about drug testing. luckily for me to ill be aloud to medicate at his house then withing like a month or two ill have my place and i can medicate there lol

But you can have cool guns...

and i will hahaha so many of them

And conceal them without a permit :party:

lol yes a 357 just chillin right next to me in the truck

I'm not talking about getting a job dude, i'm talking about going to prison for a felony for having a roach on you. they don't F around in AZ they treat weed possesion like you're selling heroin on the school playground.

I'm really tempted to start looking for work out that way myself. I am FED UP with Kalifornia.

I am also ready to leave Cali, the last few weeks have made me think they don't want any new small businesses in the state with all the things you have to jump though.

I'm not talking about getting a job dude, i'm talking about going to prison for a felony for having a roach on you. they don't F around in AZ they treat weed possesion like you're selling heroin on the school playground.
So friggin what. I'd give up drinking to have every gun I want, class 3's, sbr's, 200 round drums....damn, I think I need to move now.

That's actually kind of why I smome its much healthier beer and whiskey just got me kidney stones that sucked. Ill be carefully out there though having a house will mean no needs to have anything in my car

Sorry I posted up in your thread, lol. I should have PM'd you. My bad :D If you're still at Ted's tomorrow when I get there I'll give you the low down on what happened to my buddy Ryan in AZ ;)

If you're serious about wanting Hellas converted to HID hit up Tony (tcm glx on here or www.bajahid.com) he can handle that for you. And I would say unless you're building a competition stereo system Dynamat is a waste of money, there are cheaper things you can do to reduce rattles :D

Back