• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving to a city near you!

XJ Stryker

WHO DAT!
I now have a move date of 17 June 11. Moving from Ft. knox, Ky area to the Ft. Benning, Ga area. Although we are looking for a place in Alabama (lower property taxes).

About us. Family of 6, Wife Tessa 3 boys, Robert 13, Phillip 10 and Joe 8. There is Deuce our Beagle. Can't wait to meet and wheel with some of yall.

So who is going to be my new neighbors and Jeepin buddies.

Re: Moving to a city neat you!

Oh yeah here is my heep

DSC00392.jpg

waggy wheels for the waggy huh? i found another one of those grills in Atl last time i was up there... found another in jonesboro and got it for $20 at a JY... sold one ebay for $160 shipped and shipping wasnt but $30... i try and save them when i can... my waggy parts jeep i had already was nailed in the front end... but it had that door trim your missing! lol... if you need it let me know... theres a mint one of them in my local JY less then a mile away...

Not really needing the door trim for it. I replaced the dual bezels a few months back from cracking them wheelin. If I was too put trim on it I will just knock it back off on the trails not worth the time and money to mess with. This rig ain't trying to win a beauty contest it just needs to make it through.

Thanks though.

I know wrong place to ask this but, I thought you had a mastiff Rob. What happened?

I know wrong place to ask this but, I thought you had a mastiff Rob. What happened?

Tank :bawl:

We had to give him up. We loved him but he was just too much for us.

We couldn't afford to board him when we were taking trips and living 600+ miles from family really made it expensive and Kennels wanted twice as much to board him. We took him with us once and he almost killed my Moms american bulldog so we new we couldn't bring him back. Tess was a lil tired of sweepinp up his dog hair three times a day even after brushing him. So we gave him up to a good family, we still get pics from the family of him and he has a girlfriend over there. A Big Black Lab so he has adjusted well and is doing fine. We just have our Beagle now who has been with us the longest and is easy to travel with.

Thats to bad. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. At least he's with a good family.

There are a few in the GA, AL area. There are some places to wheel in GA that are private parks. The Crawl would be a great place to meet a lot of the SEC. :D

I feel sorry for y'all! The rest of them are cool but you gotta watch that Rob character! :D Sucks you guys are moving out of the greasiest chapter and all but it happens. Hope to wheel with you at Harlan soon! :cheers:

I feel sorry for y'all! The rest of them are cool but you gotta watch that Rob character! :D Sucks you guys are moving out of the greatest chapter and all but it happens. Hope to wheel with you at Harlan soon! :cheers:

Fixed. :D

I'd be more than happy to wheel with you if you. I'm just north of Birmingham and know of a lot of trails within 5 miles. Mild to wild.

I feel sorry for y'all! The rest of them are cool but you gotta watch that Rob character! :D Sucks you guys are moving out of the greasiest chapter and all but it happens. Hope to wheel with you at Harlan soon! :cheers:
Naw, you got it all wrong Flex, he knows the SEC is the best chapter and finally realized where he needed to be. :yelclap: (I'm sure I'll pay for that comment at WinterFest)

Glad to have ya Rob! Lots of wheeling here in the south.

Of course you know that now you have to attend the Crawl, right?

There is a couple of us up near B'ham, and I'm also a member of CAOS (CAOS4x4.com) and their web site is pretty active here in Alamaba.
Welcome aboard!:cheers:

Ok we put a offer in on a place in Smiths Station, Al (which is close to Phenix City). It was accepted so looks like that will be our place. Anyone live close to there?
uh....no.

http://mapq.st/gRCqpF

But you're more than welcome to come up here....or let me know if you find some good trails down that way. DrRandy is about 2 miles from me.:cheers:

I am now a Alabamian. I have seen a ton of Jeeps rollin the streets around here yet no NAXJA stickers.

I was hoping this area was better represented. Oh well time to start spreading the wealth to the unfortunates here. THink I am gonna get some NAXJA business cards made.

I was wondering where you ran off to.

I am now a Alabamian. I have seen a ton of Jeeps rollin the streets around here yet no NAXJA stickers.

I was hoping this area was better represented. Oh well time to start spreading the wealth to the unfortunates here. THink I am gonna get some NAXJA business cards made.

I think I have some of those...:viking:

welcome to the SEC!!! We're a bit spread out, but if you ever make it up to the Norfolk, Va area, don't hesitate to dial me up!!

Back