• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving "sale".......

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
I'm gonna be moving my parts operation from that pit of a storage lot to a much nicer location a short distance away sometime during the week of the 21st.

So, I'd love to thin out my inventory a bit rather than figure out how to pack it all up. If you guys are needing anything, PM me and I'll check to see what I've got.

Among the "stash":

31/10.5/15 MTR with 20% or so tread mounted on an alcoa polished aluminum style wheel. Lug pattern is 5 on 4.5, wheel is 15x8 and in near new condition. $50

Several "new" never used full size spares in 225 and 235 sizes mounted on steel spoke wheels. $25 each

Tan and gray pre-'97 center console with mounting brackets $20

Lt gray '97+ center console with bracket $20

Agate '97+ center console with bracket $20

'97+ fuel tank with pump assembly $30

Several grill center sections for all years, white '97+, Forest green '97+ $10 each.

'97+ AC compressor, condenser, evaporator and lines.

Renix era brass 3 core radiator, just needs minor seam leak fixing - core is in great shape, easy fix at a rad. shop. $40

Tons and Tons of sensors, switches, power window motors/tracks (driver's side '97+ might be out of 'em......)

Electrical system spares "kit" - I pulled all the fuses, relays, bulbs and whatnot from a '97+ and put it all into a zip lock. Great for your trail fix kit! $15 **SOLD**

Several gauge clusters for all years. $20 - $30 each

M.O.R.E. 4.0 motor mounts, used only for a month or two. Gold anodized metal. $20 **SOLD**

Motor mounts that closely resemble Brown Dog mounts - use LCA control arm bushings so they're rebuildable. Black powdercoat. $30 **SOLD**

'97+ rear hatches - 1 white, one red. (red has key scratches) $40 each.

Rear hatch interior panels. I have 2 pre-'97 in gray, 1 pre-'97 in tan, 1 '97+ in light gray. Early models $10, '97+ $20

Numerous pre-'97 tail light assemblies, front turn and marker lenses. $5 each.

Rear view mirrors, all years. Early $5 each, '97+ $15 each

Light gray front and rear seats for '94-'95. Great shape. $40 for the set or $15 each.

'97+ rear cargo sill trim (the part that runs along the bottom edge of the hatch opening) 1 light gray, 1 tan $10 each

Nice black tilt steering column from a '91, complete with key/lock $40 **SOLD**

Rack sliders, cross bars, end caps for most years.

Several rear hatches for pre-'97. Blue, desert sand, $10 each.

Glass for all years, all doors, all fixed and wing windows, rear cargo and rear hatch. $15 - $25 each for windows and hatch, '97+ rear glass $45

Doors for all years. $30 each.

'00 4.0 cast exhaust header set and down pipe. Get rid of that cracked factory header. $45

Several 8.25 29 spline axle shafts. $20 each

Several 297 D30 shafts, some have ABS rings, but will fit all applications. $20 each. **ALL SOLD**

'97 HP D30 with 3:07 gears, 297 shafts, very recent unit bearings. $100 **SOLD**

Several 5" 3-way speaker pairs - Kenwood, Sony XPlode and others. $20/pair

4.0 clutch/pressure plate/flywheel with low miles. $80

Lots of other keerap....... :D

I'd rather sell it than move it! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Forgot:

XJ D44 rear axleshaft set (right and left) stock. $80 for the pair. **SOLD**

Overhead consoles, one burgundy, one tan, I think I have a gray one too. $20 each (no harnesses/brackets)

Overhead console, tan, complete with brackets and harness. $40

Sound bars, gray and tan, (tan has harness) and I have 1 bracket. Can provide speakers as well. $20/$30

Last edited:
Ill take the M.O.R.E motor mounts...and did you ever find that antenna cap for me????

Sweet, come get 'em.

Nope, I quit looking for that. Have no idea where it went..... :dunno:

yella - on the brown-dog-ish motor mounts... rubber bushings or poly?

yella - on the brown-dog-ish motor mounts... rubber bushings or poly?

Rubba. Figured it out -they're Rusty's.

mm1r_01.jpg

http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/mercha...Product_Code=RP-MMR1-UV&Category_Code=PER_MOU

Hey Troy another cop that works with me lives in Littleton would you be good if he came and picked up the motor mounts for me??? Ill just give him the cash. We go on days off on tuesday and my team is off till saturady will next week work for you?? and can you pm me your address again. Thanks Ryan

Hmmmmm -- somebody's building jigs... :shhh:

Troy -- yous gots PM...

Last edited:
If anyone from the Springs needs me to bring parts down from YELLAHEEP let me know. I’ll be heading up Friday to grab some parts for myself. Plenty of room in the truck.

Janine, when are you headed back home?

I'm gonna try my best to get the item Frank wants before you head back... dunno if it'll happen but it's gotta go to the scrapper sooner than later.....

That’s a good question. I probably won’t know until the last minute. My best guess is Saturday afternoon or evening, but it may be late Friday, may be Sunday. Chances are I’ll be making the drive a few more times over the next month or two so we can always try again.

Hey troy, i am interested in the exhaust manifold. I have school today until 11, then nothing until 2, so if i could swing by and pick it up sometime in that time frame let me know 303.908.0004 thanks!

Hey troy, i am interested in the exhaust manifold. I have school today until 11, then nothing until 2, so if i could swing by and pick it up sometime in that time frame let me know 303.908.0004 thanks!

Lol Bayne do I get a cookie for calling that one?

Yella - I'm getting with Led this afternoon to pick up your rusty exhaust parts, will you be around tomorrow afternoon when we boogie through town, or should we arrange a pick-up/drop-off deal? Give me a ring when you get a minute.

Hmmmmm -- somebody's building jigs... :shhh:

100_0137.jpg

100_0139.jpg

Wish I'da had more time....... I was gonna paint it Truggy green......... :D

Back