• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOVIN BACK HOME!!!!

RideFree416

NAXJA Forum User
Sayin adios to this crap hole state and coming back home! this week is the longest week of my life. With that said, whos got a rear axle thats in good shape and not a d turdy five. 3:55 gear ratio. going in a 96 with a c8.25 so no abs

I take it "home" is Colorado?

If you're coming back here, then surely you know that axles are a plenty at the pull-n-pay lots........ go getcha one!

I have an 8.25 with the ZJ brakes on it I am willing to part with.

That 8.25 with the zj brakes..are they disc brakes and is it all.set up to go in an xj rear end? Also when i replace it ill have two 8.25s that will need rebuilt on one then a new shock mount on the other if any one is interested

That 8.25 with the zj brakes..are they disc brakes and is it all.set up to go in an xj rear end? Also when i replace it ill have two 8.25s that will need rebuilt on one then a new shock mount on the other if any one is interested

It does have disc brakes, but it will need calipers and rotors for it. It is ready to bolt up as well and has 3.55's in it. I have the old calipers, but they should only be used for cores. You would probably want new ones anyway, safety reasons. Let me know if you are interested.

Looking to get 150.00.

Yep, no pitting that I can see. Came out of a 98 or 99, not sure the actual miles on it.

29 spline? Well guess it would be from that year. Well im definitely interested. Would it be to much to ask for pictures. Probably would head up there sometime this weekend with Kiefer but we work till 5 friday and Saturday so whens good for you?

I will try to get picks up tomorrow for you. Yes it is a 29 spline, and Friday works better then Saturday. I will PM you my number to work out the logistics.

Well me and kiefer got that axle in but when we took it for a test drive i hit a speed bump and the brakes locked up. Wasnt even touching them and going only 15 mph or so. Any ideas? Its the axle with zj brake.conversion

You put new calipers and rotors on it? Did you change out the proportioning valve as well I take it?

What about the emergency brake? What did you do with it?

Back