• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Movie quotes.

Blues Bros.

This might be all but impossible, unless you like action movies from the 80's...

Billy..." I wonder what they're talkin' about in there?"

McCoy.... " Who says they're talkin'?"

Billy (full of sarcasm).... "Nice.... Real nice"
Shot in the dark...Bounty?

I'm sure i've seen this movie, but i can't place it.

No. It was touted as a rock-n-roll action fantasy.

It's got:
fire
guns
rock-n-roll
a tight-butt stripper
a bad a$$ car
kidnapping
fist fights
and lots of hair gel
Oh, shoot..... _Streets of Fire_?

DING DING DING!!!! Nice!
I'm almost ashamed to admit that I remember that. Saw it on campus 25 years ago. Best part was Diane Lane.

Lessee...... something just a bit obscure....

"<whispered>Jonathon...<spoken>Jonathon...<shouted>Jonathon!!!<screamed>JONATHON!"

Hint time. Those were the last words in the movie, and the main theme for the movie was Toccata & Fugue in D Minor.

Nope. Not Dracula.

Female cast includes Maud Adams and Pamela Hensley.

Okay, real easy one for you guys...

" I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...
and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it. "

Buckaroo Banzai

I have a "Team Banzai" sticker on my tool box, love that movie

<chuckle> Quite a few years ago, I fixed a computer issue (a 2 minute fix) for a local screenprint shop. I told him it wasn't worth billing out. Next thing I know, he's dropped off at the office a box for me containing a couple of caps & a couple of polo shorts embroidered with "Yoyodyne Interdimensional Engineering" (we talked about _Buckaroo Banzai_ while he gave me a tour of his shop.) Those shirts turned out to be incredibly comfortable, I happen to be wearing one today.

<chuckle> Quite a few years ago, I fixed a computer issue (a 2 minute fix) for a local screenprint shop. I told him it wasn't worth billing out. Next thing I know, he's dropped off at the office a box for me containing a couple of caps & a couple of polo shorts embroidered with "Yoyodyne Interdimensional Engineering" (we talked about _Buckaroo Banzai_ while he gave me a tour of his shop.) Those shirts turned out to be incredibly comfortable, I happen to be wearing one today.

Hey, nobody put up a new quote.

Guess I have to.

"Care for a little necrophilia?"

Back