• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mountainside OHV park

Waiting on front coils, rear shock (1) they sent me 1 wrong shock!! and a guy to weld up my rear fenders. There open to the outside and COLD driving it now!

I HOPE to be ready. I should...

Waiting on front coils, rear shock (1) they sent me 1 wrong shock!! and a guy to weld up my rear fenders. There open to the outside and COLD driving it now!

I HOPE to be ready. I should...

well...mine are welded up...but still raw metal! Time, that's all I need is MORE TIME.:viking:

What kinda coils ya needing? I've got some 6.5's in my garage...and some 3.5's on the truck.....

well...mine are welded up...but still raw metal! Time, that's all I need is MORE TIME.:viking:

What kinda coils ya needing? I've got some 6.5's in my garage...and some 3.5's on the truck.....

I got them in (from UPS) Mon., 4.5" with my current 1.75 spacers, should be plenty to meet the new (to me) RE leafs. I'm installing this Sat Morning...you workin?

I got them in (from UPS) Mon., 4.5" with my current 1.75 spacers, should be plenty to meet the new (to me) RE leafs. I'm installing this Sat Morning...you workin?

let me get this straight....you bought NEW springs, AND you are planning on using spacers?? Why not just get 5.5 or 6.5" springs? I'm working Sat, off Sunday, got lil girls Bday party in the afternoon.party1:

What kind of 6.5's and are they for sale?

What kind of 6.5's and are they for sale?

Who said they were for sale?:sunshine: They are Rough Country. I think I'd take some 5.5's in trade, not sure I want all 6.5"....but I'm planning on losing the 3.5's + spacers on my rig.:cheers:

let me get this straight....you bought NEW springs, AND you are planning on using spacers?? Why not just get 5.5 or 6.5" springs? I'm working Sat, off Sunday, got lil girls Bday party in the afternoon.party1:

b/c i dont know if i'll even need them. The 4.5" coils might be perfect. The new to me leafs have settled a bit.

So, anybody still interested in this?? We've agreed on Jan 16-17th. It is an Open Ride day, so anyone is welcome. The idea being start Sat, and some can camp Sat night and continue riding on Sunday.
http://www.mountainsideoffroadpark.com/
I'll likely need to come up on Sunday. So, how about a head count. Who's interested? and what days? And I think I need one of you TN boyz to bring down a gas tank skid from JeepAddict85 in Nashville:cheers:

Ok, Head Count....Who's In??:D
AND who can bring a Gas Tank Skid down from NashVegas??:eyes:

-I'm in for Sunday Ride, can't make Saturday. We're bringing the whole gang: wife, 6 yr old son, 4 yr old daughter

Sunday sounds like a plan to me! That means that I need to get my axles under the jeep, the long arms on and get it aligned this week. Its going to happen. Meet up at your place at 0700 on Sunday Andy?

Ok, Head Count....Who's In??:D
AND who can bring a Gas Tank Skid down from NashVegas??:eyes:

-I'm in for Sunday Ride, can't make Saturday. We're bringing the whole gang: wife, 6 yr old son, 4 yr old daughter

Still needing someone to come down here from Nashville and carry a gas tank skid for me......anyone?:eyes:

So, Right now I'm thinking we should reschedule this so that more people are available to come play....:sunshine:

I know I do! Lol

I know I do! Lol

You are driving the furthest from our group, why don't you find a good weekend in the next couple months to try a return trip to Mountainside....Feb or March. We'll need to mach it up with Open Ride weekends on their calendar.:sunshine:

Back