• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monthly WOW meeting

id go but i got to be at my after lunch meeting at 7 lol

Most Wheelers don't play and World of Warcraft so no, I have not heard any world of warcraft jokes at a meeting. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people at the meeting don't even know what work of warcraft is. Way to show off your inner nerd GlueNTape .

Just Curious. I have never played personnaly. If it were free I would give it a go. Usually acronyms that are heavy in use are avoided when naming something. If anyone were to google WOW, the results are all warcraft stuff.

I know someone has made some 3rd level Elf Mr T MoHawk cracks :)

You wait the place will be packed with 14yr old nerds who googled WOW and saw there was a meeting in Milton.

Ya beat me to it, I was gonna post this to let everyone know it was rescheduled.

The Wheelers of Washington meeting for December has been re-scheduled for next Wednesday, December 8th at 7:00pm. Hope to see some of you there.

I guess I don't know much about world of warcraft because I didn't know the acronym WOW was so heavily used by those gamers. Maybe we should refer to Wheelers of Washington by the full name and not the acronym to stop any confusion.

Ya beat me to it, I was gonna post this to let everyone know it was rescheduled.

The Wheelers of Washington meeting for December has been re-scheduled for next Wednesday, December 8th at 7:00pm. Hope to see some of you there.

I guess I don't know much about world of warcraft because I didn't know the acronym WOW was so heavily used by those gamers. Maybe we should refer to Wheelers of Washington by the full name and not the acronym to stop any confusion.

And don't fcorget you LAN connection.

Back