• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moment of Silence RIP my 89

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Some of you have heard i kinda broke my jeep, ok it is totaled from 7 yrs or more of just beating it.( hasta ) We was out having dinner with Aaron(aka The Captain) & His wife Brandy talking about our trip to DV next year. I told him just how bad my jeep was and HE offered me a 1997 Cherokee sport. I couldn't say NO. Come to think of it, i need to pay him some day for it, i forgot.:cheers:

I have started the tear down and will start a build thread soon.

Thank You Aaron & Brandy. I owe you guys so much for this act of kindness.:cheers:

:wave: OH Aaron and Bill( aka o-tayxj ), i'll need you guys to help me when i start the axle swap.:repair:

Thank you again Aaron & Brandy you guys SAVED my a$$.

Just let me know when you want to start... We need to get you back on the trails before the weather gets nice out here.

We need to get you back on the trails before the weather gets nice out here.

Hold on a minute, since when do we need nice weather? Here i was thinking it is nice all year for us to play. Yea i know it is. By the way did i tell you i have a heat and AC? :party:

Cell Phone pic
Pic of it now. It won't ever be this way again when i am done with the first trip out in her.LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

With as many folks as you have helped Scott you deserve it. You all are a bunch of great guys down there.

Aaron you are an awesome friend. Well done sir!

Aaron we had a great time at dinner again, but this time i didn't forget to give the money.HaHaHa. I have some lighting to do, then it is lift time.So get some rest, i want to do this in 1 day, THATS right 1 day. Then we can go play. Then we install the roll cage.Mine and yours plus Bills.:)

Again sorry we didn't remember to give you the cash before.OLD people i swear.

Just a heads up,as some of my friends know i have been under the weather for a few months and that is why i haven't started a build thread. I will as soon as i can get out to work on it sorry for the delay.
Hope to see some folks out at TDS god willing and i get this thing built.

Thank You
Scott & Cyndee

Dead man walking build is very slow. But i am almost finished. I had some great help from a few friends. I do find one thing funny, Tone still doesn't have his jeep finished. I did take some pic's just don't have the time to start a build thread.

Even funnier is that Tone's old jeep is finished and has been cruising SoCal for the past few months :cool: sorry Tone ;)

So how goes the build? Is everything still going?
It's been awhile,but hoping to get back out jeeping inbetween busyness of life(ALMOST, considered selling mine) :D .

Back