• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab this weekend anyone??

DurangoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all!!

I will be in Moab this weekend (Sat through Tues) and was looking for people to wheel with. I am looking at doing Moderate to Difficult Trails while I am out there this time. I am pretty familiar with the area and open to trail suggestions, if anyone has a strong preference.

Let me know! Thanks!
:cheers:

No one going out there this weekend? How about some trails around Grand Junction? I will be out in Moab on Saturday.
White '88 XJ, 5.5 of lift, 35's, ARB's, 4.56's, TeraLow 231, and way too much to list. I would love to wheel will some people from NAXJA again.
Let me know. Thanks.
:wantyou:

I'll be in juction on Monday and Tuesday in the company car. Call me if I can catch a ride with you on some trails. Kokapelli trail runs out side of Fruita Co. Mostly a senic dirt rd that got too ruff for a rental 4x4 f-150 I was in. If you find the weigh station just west of Fruita you will find the park and trail entrance behind it. It goes all the way to Moab. 21 road is a hard trail but it's famous. It's north outside of Grand Junction. Search trail damage .com for directions. Like I said if you need a co-pilot or want to hang out late Monday or tue holler. I'll expense a few pizzas or better. 7142931067

Thanks for the reply. My wife will be along so I have a co pilot, sorry. I my do 21 road, it has been about 2 years since I have done it. I may give you a call stumpalump but I was really looking for someone with another rig. I don't like wheeling solo, not smart either.

DurangoXJ said:
Thanks for the reply. My wife will be along so I have a co pilot, sorry. I my do 21 road, it has been about 2 years since I have done it. I may give you a call stumpalump but I was really looking for someone with another rig. I don't like wheeling solo, not smart either.
Send a PM to Mingo. He is in Grand Junction.

Back