• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ vs. XJ perch location

the spring base is differant, mj vs xj.

mj leafs are under the frame rails, xj leafs are outboard of the frame rails, plus the rear frame widths are slightly differant as well, differant vehicles and all that.

springs are both 2.5".

that sucks too, cause them ube's are gonna be impossible to remove without thoroughly destroying them.

to clarify.... i meant i think the spring perches on the XJ are closer together than the ones mounted on the MJ. i could very well be wrong though. you have them both sitting there dont you man? measure!

and for some reason i didnt read that the axle was already spring over. thats what i get for posting in a rush at work. :dunce: lol.

Yeah i was looking at them last night. There is no good way to remove them without destroying them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its one inch on each side!!!!! one fawking inch!!!! i Have to trash 130 dollar UBE's to move an inch!!!! this sucks.

to clarify.... i meant i think the spring perches on the XJ are closer together than the ones mounted on the MJ. i could very well be wrong though. you have them both sitting there dont you man? measure!

and for some reason i didnt read that the axle was already spring over. thats what i get for posting in a rush at work. :dunce: lol.

:gee:

Back