• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ for sale

DrRandy

NAXJA Forum User
Last edited:
what the hell is that thing suppose to be? Looks like one of those damn vans with big ass spoilers and bumpers in Japan. God quick kill it with fire before it reproduces:flame:

Haha... my favorite is the passenger seat. It's one of these plastic chairs from grade school.
What a FPOS

I would buy it just for the sheer pleasure of dismantling the unnecessary bits and scraping them, all while documenting it and then sending it to the last owner who committed such an atrocity.

Check out the top left corner of the 4th picture. When they chopped the top they just set it on there. I wouldn't doubt it was held on with wood screws.

What's really sad is some poor schmo has tens of thousands of dollars and no telling how many hours in that atrocity. And it's still junk. Maybe it's got a good drive train.

What's really sad is some poor schmo has tens of thousands of dollars and no telling how many hours in that atrocity. And it's still junk. Maybe it's got a good drive train.

Idk, I'm not seeing the thousands invested. Looks like he got most of it out of a scrap bin somewhere.

Idk, I'm not seeing the thousands invested. Looks like he got most of it out of a scrap bin somewhere.

I agree....I have a buddy that works for a demo company and their warehouse Is full of just plain ol' junk....like the crap on that vehicle.

Back