• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ DD build

I thought I saw on Facebook that you were putting WJ seats in this thing.... The link I posted will help the WJ seats fold forward like the MJ bench does.

This will only work with the 2 door seats that have the flip forward on the bottom back of the seat back. Not the earlier ones with the lift handle at the top side of the seat.

And the MJ bench I have is even different from the older 2 door seats unfortunately :(

But I'll get creative somehow! Good link for my 2 door. WJ seats are really comfortable!

What I was getting at was you could go pull that newer 2door folding bracket off of junkyard seats for your MJ Seat swap to gain the flip forward. I know the mj and early 2 door seats fold differently.

Ditched my welded carrier for an open w/ a spartan locker.. Borrowed a dial indicator and digital micrometer from a guy on a FB group out here. Used the same shims and got the same backlash so that was easy. Painted my ..stock.. diff cover a blingin ass color so I can fit in with the brodozers around here.

Got certified in all position pipes in carbon steel w/ 6010 root pass and 7018 fill/cap through the national boiler service last week :D

Hate the east coast btw.

pat man, you do some clean ass work. What 35's did you go with?

Looks really good mang

Saw in another thread that you need a cat when you get back to ca. I Should have one that Blondejon gave me buried in the garage somewhere.

Ya this one is hollowed out... no emissions here. Will need one for when I get it titled in CA

I left that bag of injectors of yours dude I really need to do those for you!

Yeh no worries. I need 784s for my 99 now too anyways

Got some new to me 35s mounted up and went and played in the sand. Kinda reminds me of snow wheeling lol or at least I can pretend

Got 4.10s for my 30. Outing those in at some point this week and headed to get my 4x4 ax15. Then onto dialing in the suspension before I make the long haul back to Ca

Looks good. Still waiting for some tail lamp box/bed armor combo plates..

Probably wont do those unless I dent up the bed pretty good

Thanks fellas! Balanced it with airsoft bbs. Runs 75 no problems! First time it's worked for me lol
You know you want bed protection and tube rails off the sides.

Back