• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ Comanche Bed and tailgate - Garden Grove

come on guys help the kid out -- make him a deal

toetap.gif

Tell ya what, give it to me, and I will make a trailer and then let you drool over it. :D Wish I had cash or I might try and pick this up, but I've got too many "projects"...Jeep, 73 Ford Camper Special, 85 Nissan pickup...hoy vey.

Tell ya what, give it to me, and I will make a trailer and then let you drool over it. :D Wish I had cash or I might try and pick this up, but I've got too many "projects"...Jeep, 73 Ford Camper Special, 85 Nissan pickup...hoy vey.

As generous as that is...I think I'll have to pass! I might get rid of this thing faster if I turned it into a trailer and then sold it...but then it'd be hard to let go!

Come on people! Make me an offer I can't refuse!

how much would you sell the whole truck for?

Well, that's a loaded question I guess. It's got a rebuilt High Output 4.0L, fiberglass from fenders, late model grill assembly and lift components. I am using a few components off of it and have sold a few pieces off of it but here's what you can get:

- Complete body, including front fiberglass fenders, late model header panel
- Rebuilt High output 4.0L (which has the 99+ intake manifold, throtle body spacer, hi-flow t-stat, hi-flow t stat housing, hi flow water pump and all bracketry on the front)
- Complete wiring harness and computer with all smog equipment
- Aluminum radiator
- BRX silicone hoses
- Rubicon Express drop brackets, RE adjustable control arms (upper and lower), 4.5" RE coils with spacers (total of 6")
- (2) Bilstein 7100 12" long body reservoir shocks
- Barnett Performance Products XRock Anti Sway bar
- Barnett performance Products Steering box brace
- HP D30 (disconnect) with 4.10 ratio gears
- Manual valve body 42re with switch activated over drive
- Bed
- Tailgate
- Rear factory leaf springs with pin switched to spring over side
- Clear non-op Title to the truck (which is a 92 factory High output 4.0L Comanche).

I have already sold the tail lights, rear bumper, rear differential, catalytic converter, wheels and tires are being sold separately, the transfer case, muffler and Currie HD Steering are going to be used in my ZJ.

I'm thinking $3000ish for it. I know it's a lot for a non-running vehicle that's missing parts but it's worth more in parts than it is whole.

I do still have it but I have a sale pending. Shoot me your info via email to gogetemturbo at gmail dot com and you'll be first in line if it falls through.

Welp, this thing is still for sale. The truck has been dead for over 2 years now but I've been holding on to the bed to build a trailer out of it and just never get around to it. I'll do some update pics of it tonight (if I can escape the house for a few minutes)

The back half of the unibody frame is still attached and goes with the bed if you want it. I saved it so a trailer build would be simple, just add a tongue, leaf springs and an axle and you are set.

$500 OR BEST OFFER. Possibly willing to trade. Mostly looking for a 135amp or better MIG welder that uses gas, not just flux. Maybe open to other trades? Let me know what you've got.

Email me at gogetemturbo [at] gmail [dot] com, PM through here, or call/text me at 714-454-six39six.

Back