• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Miss me?

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
Moving back to Jersey in May... is there anywhere left to wheel? Is any of the old guard still around?

I'm not cool enough to have been around last time you were out here... but if you want to haul some of that stuff you listed in the MWC classifieds out this way I might well buy it!

I will also be at winterfest this year, but somehow I don't think taking jeep parts home as carry-on luggage will work out well.

"Just when I thought I was out... they PULL me back in!!!"

Hey Mark, welcome back buddy. There is still a few of us lingering around these parts. Most of the crowd in here these days were just learning to add and subtract when you moved out to Mo. Coming back for a job or family?

Welcome Home Mark... it'll be good to see you two again.

Nac-Fest in June.. reunite with some old friends and meet new ones.

"Just when I thought I was out... they PULL me back in!!!"

Hey Mark, welcome back buddy. There is still a few of us lingering around these parts. Most of the crowd in here these days were just learning to add and subtract when you moved out to Mo. Coming back for a job or family?

Family is the primary driver. We have a little boy who is in great demand from his grandparents and extended family in and around Hamilton, NJ. Boeing was kind enough to create a position for Jen back in the Philly plant. My company has a position open in their Somerset, NJ office, so if all goes well we should be able to put down roots fairly quickly. Finding a house with just the right amount of garage might be an issue. It'll be great to see you again.

Welcome Home Mark... it'll be good to see you two again.

Nac-Fest in June.. reunite with some old friends and meet new ones.

Ditto, John. I might just do that.

Does anyone still wheel the Mohawk Trail up in MA/VT? I used to really enjoy that trip.

if you want to haul some of that stuff you listed in the MWC classifieds out this way I might well buy it!

I tell you what... you can have first dibs on whatever doesn't sell or get scrapped. You should have seen all the stuff I hauled out there... don't have the mighty Suburban anymore, so the returning load has to be MUCH lighter.

Sweet, will definitely do that.

Just watch out if Johnny invites you to wheel in his back yard. I have yet to see a Jeep come out of there without body damage or broken glass (or both).

Welcome back, although I'm not really sure why someone would want to move to New Jersey :)

There are a lot of very nice areas in NJ. If you have only seen it from the turnpike you really aren't allowed to have an opinion unless freight yards and ghettos are your thing.

Family is the primary driver. We have a little boy who is in great demand from his grandparents and extended family in and around Hamilton, NJ. Boeing was kind enough to create a position for Jen back in the Philly plant. My company has a position open in their Somerset, NJ office, so if all goes well we should be able to put down roots fairly quickly. Finding a house with just the right amount of garage might be an issue. It'll be great to see you again.

Ah yes, grandparents are good at applying pressure when it comes to seeing their grandkids. How old is he? That is great that you'll both be able to step right into jobs too. Still have the green XJ and the MJ?

And this is Ross, the NAC's resident oaf. You might mistake him for Hellboy, and if he offers to spot for you, you should probably just drive your Jeep straight into a rock or tree. His spotting will yield the same results. :thumbup:

:wave: Hey Ross

Mark is the local whiny bitch. He enjoys long walks on the beach (or anything beach related) and sand in his vag. He wants to sell all his jeeps and give up. He's upset I made his jeep look cool.

Hi Mark .!.:D.!.

Ah yes, grandparents are good at applying pressure when it comes to seeing their grandkids. How old is he? That is great that you'll both be able to step right into jobs too. Still have the green XJ and the MJ?

He turns 2 at the end of May. I'm parting out the green XJ, and the MJ is a mess but I'm probably keeping it to fix up since I've already modified so much on it. We still have the '01 also, has over 205k miles on it and runs like a top.

Just watch out if Johnny invites you to wheel in his back yard. I have yet to see a Jeep come out of there without body damage or broken glass (or both).

Not a problem, my MJ has very little left to get damaged.

Back