• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Miller plasma cutter, stiffeners, diff cover, and rail shifter

xjjeeper19

NAXJA Forum User
I have a near new miller spectrum 375 plasma cutter I would like to get rid of. I never really used it, it may have a total of 5 hours on it. Still has original tip, and 4 spares. Set up for 220v, but can be switched to 110v. I'm not desprate to sell this, it's on CL and DR right now for alot more.

Specs... http://www.millerwelds.com/products/plasma/product.php?model=M13810

If someone on here wants it, $850 firm

IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0309.jpg

This stuff is my brothers, he never got around to using it. It is in my posesion. I will try and get pics of these tomorrow when I get home. Prices are firm, paypal is accepted, and I could possibly ship the small crap.

HD offroad eng. Frame stiffeners, new never used, just been sitting around for months

$100

Radesigns rail shifter, the small one, not the baja version. new never used or wired up.

$70

Solid diff cover, dana 30. never istalled, needs paint, no bolts.

$50

Damn! I'd love to get that plasma cutter, already spent my tax money though. Gonna be selling some stuff so maybe it will still be available.

so the prior 2 people didnt take the stiffeners? huh? let me check the funds. any way getting them closer to temecula? by the way, is this the kit, or just the middle stiffener?

Last edited:
Back