• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 xj project for sale

Super D

NAXJA Forum User
Well due to the upcoming divorce I am forced to sell off my Crawler project. I am not really interested in parting it out and would really like to sell everything together. I know I'm going to leave out a bunch of parts as I try to list it all. Most major parts are still brand new in the boxes. I will try to get pictures up as soon as I get home. Also more than willing to take pictures of whatever you would like to see. I would really like to see $7000 for everything, but am willing to entertain any serious offers. Well here is the list.

Jk Rubicon 44 front with knuckles and brakes, newly installed synergy sleeve and gusset kit, Arb locker for 35 spline shafts (nib). Coil buckets cut off and set up for driver side 3 link. No gears, shafts or steering.

Jk non-Rubicon 44 rear. Still has stock gears ans shafts in it. Have Nitro 35 spline shafts with 5.38 gears and master install kit. Also a BTF diff cover with truss tie in plate. All nib

ORI Struts 12" travel. Nib

Clayton 3-link cross member and belly skid kit, new never installed.

TJ NV241OR Rubicon transfer case.

Alcan 5.5" lift leafs

Tnt customs 1.5" lift shackles, new just installed for rear mock up.

Shackle relocation brackets, new just installed for rear mock up.

Jk Rubicon 17" moab rims with 37" MTR's approximately 30% tread left.

Agr steering gear box with hydro assist ram.

BeCool aluminum radiator, needs small hole repaired.

Dirt bound off road triple threat fan kit.

Lebarron hood vents.

Warn xd9000i winch

Radesignes Baja shifter

Unknown brand new rear quarter guards.

And many more parts that I can't think of.

With the jeep itself, the 4.0 motor runs strong with around 175,000 miles and the aw4 trans shifts good. I just recently installed Ruff Stuff frame rail stiffeners on and still have front rail stiffeners to putto on it. The body is in decent shape but is a rock crawler. So it has body damage.

Again I'm not looking to part it out at this time. I can be contacted by pm on here or you can text me at two5four-two90-104one, thx for looking

If you decide to part message me a price on the struts. Or if your willing to sell them by them self shoot me a message. Would love to take those off your hands.

So since I have had more interest in just the parts and not the whole rig/package. This will be a part out ordeal. I will get prices on things shortly. Items that are already on hold are the ori's, T-case, wheels/tires, and axles. Everything else is still available. Just pm me with what you are looking for or wanting. Thanks

Dibs on the Lebaron Hood vents and quarter guards pending price. Thanks!

Put me next inline on the t-case and driveshafts (if you have driveshafts)

Back