• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mild/Moderate Winter Wellsville Ride?

CvrnRth

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone up for it? i got an itch to get the getter out on the trails, i figure wellsville for a mild/moderate ride? Anyone up for it? Anyone wanna set a date? i know alot of the trails out there so if theres enough interest we can do it!
-Nick-

Also posted up in the MWC and trail ride board

when u gonna be ready? thats a hell of a hall from NJ, looks like i better plan some good trails!

when u gonna be ready? thats a hell of a hall from NJ, looks like i better plan some good trails!

Im wainting on parts at the moment, damn deer. anyway i should have it driveable in a week or two plus with winter break comeing up i got more free time then i know what to do, anybody got anywork they need to get done on there rigs, like i said im bored so if you need a hand let me know. as for the distance well lets just say a short vacation might be in order.

Nick your going to have to pick a week in January and then people can probably start to plan alittle more!! Looking like either the first weekend or 3rd weekend in January will work best(NEC is getting together the 15th the last i heard)

Back