• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest Chapter BOD

So let me understand this...we are forming a new chapter that has been years in the making, we get a BOD, a really big step, and all you guys can discuss is men's clothing and squirrels?

This is my kinda place.

Rev

BTW-I have an outfit very much like that...somewhere.

Rev Den said:
So let me understand this...we are forming a new chapter that has been years in the making, we get a BOD, a really big step, and all you guys can discuss is men's clothing and squirrels?

This is my kinda place.

Rev

BTW-I have an outfit very much like that...somewhere.

Hmmm.... I motion for an additional MWC sub-chapter...

MWC Pie Bunnies

I was going to post a three page acceptance speech but I don't want to hijack the thread.

So I'll just say thanks knowing this chapter has the potential to be NAXJA's greatest.

Wow could you guys have picked a bigger, more perverted, asshole to be your Pres? I had some respect for you NAXJA boys but now? HELL NO!

Last edited:
OOC said:
Wow could you guys have picked a bigger, more perverted, asshole to be your Pres? I had some respect for you NAXJA boys but now? HELL NO!

Hey Jagbag, the only person I know who is a bigger, more perverted, asshole than me is not eligible to hold an office 'cause he hasnn't paid his membership dues yet.

Pay your $35.00 so we can take this conversation to the dumpster!

Scott Mac. said:
So I'll just say thanks knowing this chapter has the potential to be NAXJA's greatest.
This non-chapter is already NAXJA's greatest. Let's try not to screw that up.

Hopefully, the formation of this Chapter will only add to the great bunch of people who get together in this region and have fun. The past year has seen several in this area get together often ... even make a group trip out east to Paragon. Though were not able to do this as an official Chapter, we were recognized as such.

I cannot speak for the others who were given the responsibility to "officially" establish the MWC, but building on what we've been able to do this past year is primary IMO to making this Chapter "great".

Les

When are you mo's getting your brands?

brands.jpeg

Back