• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Middle TN

Catch22

NAXJA Forum User
Is there any middle Tennessee Jeepers/Wrenchers (Note: two words, not Jeeps and Wrenches the club) that get together regularly?

Couple times a year a bunch of us get together for a Wrenchfest. In April the Tirkey Bay ORV will be doing their annual trail maintenance day that I hope to see more than 3 of us at. I'll be posting about that when I learn the date.

Of course there is always the Crawl and the Fall Flog. If you ever want to spearhead a trail run some weekend, give advance notice and start a thread and see what happens.

You wanna start something?

Myself and some friends kinda already have one. We meet near every weekend and work on our own rigs or one of the projects we have including: 88MJ/99XJ conversion, Currently fixing a 2001 stock XJ back to running condition after the motor was trashed by PO, I just bought and had towed home a nice 96XJ for a fuel pump replacement, I have a 89MJ that is in line for a new clutch/flywheel (trans already pulled, just get sidetracked). Then there is my 2000XJ rig/DD that I'm always doing something to and have parts waiting to install, another of us has a 95XJ rig/DD, another with a 99XJ and lastly another that rarely comes out anymore with a 98XJ. We have jeep parts all over and make regular junkyard runs.

We always have something going on. Just didn't know if anyone else did either.

cbMYQO3.jpg

Thats hot right there.

Taken last night while waiting for the gas tank on the new 96 to drain out to replace the pump. From left to right, MJXJ build, 01 Silver waiting on a new motor, 96 Red fixed last night with a new fuel pump, buddies 95 white DD, and my 00 Blue DD.
EN03CQ7.jpg

Been around for about a year but looking to tie back in with a XJ crowd. XJ isn't running and still in VA but I hoping to get it here in the next several weeks. Catch22 where in MTN are you located?

I started bringing my girls to Wrenchfests at age 4. You are ready....

Been around for about a year but looking to tie back in with a XJ crowd. XJ isn't running and still in VA but I hoping to get it here in the next several weeks. Catch22 where in MTN are you located?

Nashville but I'm out in hermatge for most of my wrenching

Sadly my weekends are not generally free....two boys under 4 and a wife that works. I keep hearing that some day they'll be able to do stuff without supervision but who knows...

I started bringing my girls to Wrenchfests at age 4. You are ready....

I've had my twins in the shop with me sense they were about 5 or so. On loved the the other not so much. Great thing about a lot of this group is a lot of us are family guys too so we get it. :repair:

Back