• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!

kujito

NAXJA Forum User
Well, it's now the 24th, so I'll consider it close enough.

Sending my best wishes to all of you guys and your loved ones. Enjoy the holidays and whatever time off you may get (I get 9 days paid, not vacation :woohoo:, maybe I can actually get the garage clean :lickout:).

Gotta love a white Christmas!
Here's looking forward to a great 2010! :cheers:

Brian

From my family to yours,
We wish you a very Merry Christmas and the Happy New Year
God Bless you and keep you safe from harm this Holiday Season.

Please take a moment to remember those in harms way that stand between us and those that would attack our freedom and our way of life.
God Bless them all.

Merry Christmas
3d-santa.gif

Bah humbug... lol just kidding... hope everyone has a great christmas. ill be playing some call of duty modern warfare as soon as my family is done opening presents! Don't drink to much on newyears lol ill just be hangin out with the family on newyears eve going bowling lol.

Happy hollidays everyone!! remeber be safe when driving, it was super icy this morning.

From my family to yours,

Please take a moment to remember those in harms way that stand between us and those that would attack our freedom and our way of life.
God Bless them all.

Merry Christmas
3d-santa.gif

X2 could not have said it better!

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you all prosperity in the new year.
A big thank you to our armed forces men and women protecting our freedoms.
Thank you to the shift workers keeping the world running so we can enjoy our holidays.

Merry Christmas everyone!

From my family to yours,

God Bless them all.

Merry Christmas
3d-santa.gif

x2 gazillion with a side of bacon!!!
bacon-tree-4.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

From my family to yours,

God Bless them all.

Merry Christmas
3d-santa.gif

X3

Back