• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership Application Problems

totipo16

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to apply for membership online, but when I get to the application screen, the drop-down menus for state, membership type, and date do not have anything...they are just blank?!

Is the application compatible with mozilla firefox? Is the site supposed to have those slots blank (I really doubt this)? How do I proceed for here?

tgplb0313a.jpg

:D :D

That link should do it for ya. Now we gotta stop talkin about you in the den :D :D

Welcome.

Thanks...found it exactly where you said it would be...just one more question:

The 1-year automatic subscription shows $35 annually per year, I'm assuming 12 months (seems obvious), but the non-automatic renewal membership shows $35 for 13 months of membership...now, I know we're not talking enormous amounts of money either way, but why would I pay $35 for a year when I can get 13 months for the same price?

Forgive me if I am reading this incorrectly, but assuming I'm not...am I paying for the convenience of having automatic renewal? Someone please help me understand what I'm missing...

there is a 30 day grace period..

The 13th month includes a one month 'grace period.' At the end of that month grace period, your membership privileges get pulled.

At the end of the membership term, the better deal is to do the "renewal" which is less per year than the initial membership.

Back