• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Members Chat!

RyanM said:
What internet are you using, i saw you popping in

I tried on firefox 2 and internet explorer (both on vista). I click on the members chat link the new screen pops up. It starts to load then I get a pop up that says something to the effect of there is a script on this page that is causing this page to run slowly. would you like to abort? If I click no, nothing happens and the message comes back up. If I click yes then nothing more happens.

Chris

i'm awake

2000xjclassic said:
I tried on firefox 2 and internet explorer (both on vista). I click on the members chat link the new screen pops up. It starts to load then I get a pop up that says something to the effect of there is a script on this page that is causing this page to run slowly. would you like to abort? If I click no, nothing happens and the message comes back up. If I click yes then nothing more happens.

Chris

I get the same thing. Tired several different methods including downgrading the flash player with still no luck.

99XJSPORT06 said:
I get the same thing. Tired several different methods including downgrading the flash player with still no luck.

It must be something else then.
I'm running FireFox 2.0.0.11 with Flash 9.0.115.0 on 64-bit Vista with no issues. *knock on wood*

Have you tried clearing your cache and saved files?

RCman said:
It must be something else then.
I'm running FireFox 2.0.0.11 with Flash 9.0.115.0 on 64-bit Vista with no issues. *knock on wood*

Have you tried clearing your cache and saved files?

Yup. Tried all of that with no luck. I've also tried it on my laptop, my school desktop, and my desktop at home....all with no luck.

works fine for me...get onboard and get in....its the cool thing

People are in chat room now =)

Back