• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Megarun 09

crazydave

NAXJA Forum User
some of y'a

Megarun 2009 Hosted by the DFW Chapter of TX4WD

The 2009 Megarun will be held at Barnwell Mountain Recreational Area (BMRA in Gilmer, Texas on March 6th, 2009. This is the ninth year for Megarun and we expect to have a great event. Participants in Megarun can expect to spend more time behind the wheel and less time waiting for event coordination. Three vehicle classes (Mild, Wild, and Extreme) allows participants to wheel at their comfort level. You will be allowed to run events in your classification or lower. This allows for groups of friends to come to the event, run together, and have a good time. The event consists of four main stages. Saturday will start with an AM trail ride. Lunch time can be spent eating, running the optional Obstacle Course, the Rock Garden Rodeo, and fixing your rigs from the morning's fun. There will be a PM trail ride. At the end of the day, a meal will be served and we will hold the awards ceremony and raffle off some 4x4 gear. See the Schedule for detailed information. Sunday morning, bright and early, we will hold the King of the Hill challenge. This will be a winner-take-all, timed hill climb. The winner will go home with a unique trophy and bragging rights.
A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS! SHOW THEM YOUR THANKS BY GIVING THEM YOUR BUSINESS! Streetrod Manufacturing admin

ll were there in '08. get ready for 09. signup

There are more sponsors but I was limited to 14 on this thread. Saw many xj's there last year. Also if any vendors want to come please do. Let us know on how we can assist you.

Im gonna try to do it again this year! Had a blast last year..the obstacle course was AWESOME!! Some good fun and great people. If you can make it, you need to try. Thanks for the heads-up dave

Hey Dave, I saw your rig at Screamin' Lizard Sat. My cherokee was parked next to you. I've seen your Rig a couple of times, but have never seen you. I even found a picture of your Rig I took at one of the runs over at BMRA. I'd like to go to the Mega run, but LSJC has their election run the middle of March. Hollar at me some time, Terry

(90 Pioneer,3" lift,Pacesetter Header,Quick Disconnect front, loose in the back,custom Rock sliders,31x10.50 15 BFG TA KO's)

Last edited:
Yeah Terry, saw your Clean Rig..see I am not the only one who keeps it shiney:sunshine:. I left the stuff hoping you will check us out. I would like to talk to you about the pace header..

See you there Derrick. And if I afford it I and don't break too much I may try to go the week after to check out the Cherokees and their mods to get more ideas..

Back