• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet my new drinking buddy

JnJ

NAXJA Forum User
He never complains or nags. He is always ready for a drink. He always listens and never makes lame excuses about not being able to hang out. He never argues with me. he never drinks the last beer.
Meet my new drinking buddy:

drinkdog2.jpg

The truth, he belongs to one of my wife's co-workers. He is mounted on their bar and some how they broke off his arm. They asked me to fix it, so after a little grinding and welding, he is good as new. The cost? One 12 pack of my choice. I'm cheap but not free. :D

Actually Mr. Smartypants, at the moment that picture was taken we where performing our hourly salute to the Great One, John Elway. :D

JNJ... what you do is set a table against the wall... then take a mirror, lean it against the wall on the table... and you got an interactive drinking buddy :)

Kejtar
P.S. Don't ask how I know :party: :cheers:

Too much time! WAY TOO MUCH TIME! Why don't you come over here and help me finish my XJ!

Beez, you couldn't even fab someone to drink with you...he'd still leave.

Kejtar, tryed that, but that SOB drinks to much of the beer!

Ghost, check out the sig, got all the time in the world......just no $$$$$. :(

Lol, ok I see. Missed that. Thanks for serving and keeping the world at bay!

Hunter-Lynchburg said:
you sure that thing is not a tool for part of your new job as the guy who collects semen from steers?

Hunter

Didn't want to point it out....
But it's bull semen, cause steers don't produce any. That's the part that they lost. :)

STRYKER said:
Didn't want to point it out....
But it's bull semen, cause steers don't produce any. That's the part that they lost. :)

Ya, see Hunter, your still lame. : flipoff :

Here is Hunter thinking he needs to use a lug wrench in a diff housing........... :rolleyes:
Hunter.jpg

Last edited:
Hunter-Lynchburg said:
you sure that thing is not a tool for part of your new job as the guy who collects semen from steers?

Hunter

DiIIHole is the tool who collects BullJizz :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Back