• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet & Greet at Crawlertech4x4 & Hooligan Offroad - November 5th

The Black xj on I think Maxxis tires I see out front when I pass Lo-waaaah-steins place looks pretty sweet...who owns that ?

Tic-toc... party1::party:

Figured i would bungee the doors shut and load my out if regsistration trlr and bring my half finshed pile eta about 1400

Thanks to Mike for putting it together, and thanks to Crawler Tech, and Hooligan's for hosting it. It was a nice bunch of people.

Balljoint ripped out, and the rest of the damage came after, from what I was told. Metal fatiques, and balljoints are only pressed in

GREAT meeting! Awesome to see everyone!!

That odd moment when you start bashing the belly of your Jeep and then remember your belly skid is still sitting on the trailer with the tow rig and that is your Atlas kissing some jersey walls...Lol...the 47s gave me tire envy and the v8s got me thinking ...the one guy with the race buggy while a very bad ass rig was really lucky he did not kill anyone...lol..I just hid behind Lube's 47s while that show took place .

The flex competition winner hit an impressive 60 inches.

I came close at.......... 8 inches...... Run what ya brung right? :laugh3:

IMG_20161105_145428453_zpszkkmvnhf.jpg

IMG_20161105_145613447_HDR_zpswkpjmyg5.jpg

Sure were some super clean and nicely built XJ'S and 1 MJ there. Would love to see those guys spend some time here on the forum!

It was great to finally see Justin's buggy, Tom's teardrop trailer and hear Fred's cammed Renix. :thumbup:

Balljoint ripped out, and the rest of the damage came after, from what I was told. Metal fatiques, and balljoints are only pressed in

I was told his inner c split...but your pics show different and I thought he had a KP 60 not a BJ the BJ 60 are known for the knuckle popping off...then the collateral damage comes ...Got a bunch of cnc cut and bent metal to throw at my inner c and knuckles and a bunch of other new parts to go on.

Lame. Can't believe I missed that thing fail. Good time tho. Kid had fun. Mike, thanks for the food! And freerider, didn't get a chance to talk to ya, but your buggy was way sexier in person. Good to finally see it!

Not that it matters since my 50% finished rig with no mounted rear shocks , bungee cords holding doirs closed , and numerous welds that were made with no hood on in blind position on trailer that need groubd off and re done...BUT...Lubes has a longer wheelbase than I so 59.75 inches actually beats his 60 inches...lol...he's a paper champ...lol

Back