• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MEAT AND GREAT REDBIRD IN AUG 17TH-19TH

It looks like I'll be running my spare spare cv shafts. The only junk yard shafts I found were $75.00 each. Ouch! I'll just have to be easy on the throttle.

Unless someone has some spare 760 joint shafts they want to sell cheap.:helpme:

Can't remember if my spares are 760s or not. I'll have them with me though, so should the need arise, should have you covered.

TellicoReadyXJ said:
HEY, see if you can find a header panel for a 97+ for me if you would. That would be awesome.

Will keep that in mind, but they ussually don't have anything that new.

xtrm4x4wanab said:
i gave Les a set of 760 shafts back at carnagefest. you might pm him and see if hes still got em...

... and I still owe you for them. PM me a Paypal address and I send you the money.

Les

Hoping my new leafs come in Thursday like UPS is claiming and I can get them thrown in Friday after work. Gonna try and swap in the new coils this week too if I get a chance.

TellicoReadyXJ said:
Hoping my new leafs come in Thursday like UPS is claiming and I can get them thrown in Friday after work. Gonna try and swap in the new coils this week too if I get a chance.

Do you still want the 9"? I could bring it by Fri. & help with the leaves. JIM.

Yeah, I still want it, but classes start the 20th, and my Jeep budget is gonna plummet since I'll only be working 2 days a week. I'm hopefully going to have access to one of my commercial customer's lifts, which should make the leaves a lot easier. If that falls through, I'll let you know.

Back