• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May shootout idea

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
So on the 11th of May, DaveW, FlexdXJ and I will be heading out on a week long tour through Nevada. We are planning on coming home the 16th or 17th. I really want to go to this event.

I have a favorite, secret little shooting spot that is also a great camping spot about 10 miles north on the road that heads to Lakeside out by the Eagle gun range.

How would you guys feel about having the event there? I can give good directions and even GPS coords to the spot. Then we will just camp there Friday night and everyone can meet us there Saturday.

In fact if others wanted to camp Fri night they could join us as well. You could camp 200 people in this spot easy.

Ryan: Just to be clear, you are referring to the 17th for the shootout and camping on the 16th if one so chooses. This sounds like a good opportunity for the chapter. Weigh in BOD and if we agree we can post it in a new thread for the rest of the chapter.

Ryan: Just to be clear, you are referring to the 17th for the shootout and camping on the 16th if one so chooses. This sounds like a good opportunity for the chapter. Weigh in BOD and if we agree we can post it in a new thread for the rest of the chapter.

Yep, exactly.

Arron (FlexdXJ) is flying out from Indiana and really wants to be a part of this. Our plan was to come home Fri or Sat from the Nevada trip but we could easily just camp on our way back Friday (the 16th) and wait for everyone to show up Sat...or camp with us Friday night....as long as you can all stand to be around a bunch of guys who have been on back roads for a week and will probably not smell the best LOL.

Back