• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 17 Car Crush & Jeep Show: Warrenton VA

nosigma

NAXJA Member # 1371
NAXJA Member
On May 17 I will be crushing cars in my XJ (on 31's) and probably winning a trophy for most used and abused Jeep.......That is unless your rig is more hammered than mine (doubtful).

Anyhow if your one of the SE Chapters Kissin Cousins from up here in Almost Yankee land (it sure doesnt feel like the South anymore) come on out.

Link: http://www.nvjajeepshow.com/index.html

There should be a couple hundred Jeeps and at least 10 XJ's (its like Custers last stand so I need your help). Its a good time and there are trophies for extreme, dirtiest, most used and abused ( I am a 7 time winner), along with cleanest (2014 JKU mall crawler class) and there is even an XJ class (I never come close to winning that). Raffle with several dozen prizes and of course the car crush where I get to extract JK's on 37's and 40's running weak axles that break (mall crawlers).

John

Just got back from a long weekend in Charleston SC. Double what I said above about being this far north above.

John

This would be cool to attend but I will be fishing that week.

Nosigma, I met you on Nova jeepers but I moved south. i might be up there that weekend, not sure if you would win if i brought my ratty XJ but if you wanna wheel private land next weekend in WV about 25 mins out of winchester PM me

Back