• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maxxis Creepy Crawlers 35x12.50r15

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
5 Maxxis M8090 Creepy Crawlers, 35x12.50r15

2 tires have less than 1000 miles.

3 tires worn 50%.

All tires have been used in rocks and have some scuffing and minor chunking present in tread and sidewalls. No major cuts or damage in sidewalls or tread.

1 tire had road hazard warranty at America's tire.

Tires retail for $459 each at maxxis.com

$800 or best offer.

standard.jpg

such a good deal ...

Good tires, good deal. Opie runs this same size Creepy Crawler on his grey car and they work great. Nice tough tire too.

Going larger BC?

No, my Dana 30 can't realistically handle anything bigger. My plan for my rig is changing and I might be stuck daily driving it for a few months.

The tires work great, I ran them at Swamp Lake and Hollister last year. They work great in the rocks and better than the old MT/Rs in the slick mud. Tough as hell too, some people who run these tires don't even carry a spare.

Price dropped to $750.

One of the worn tires is being replaced under America's tire road hazard for a cut in the sidewall. Tire is on order at this time.

Price is firm at $700.

Located in Dublin.

that is sucha good deal!!!!!!
so its basically 3 new creepys and 2 at 50% for only 700$???????
fawk.....

Any guesstimate on how many road miles are on the 50% tires? I know that they will wear faster as a bias ply but how fast? I can't afford right now another situation like my TSLs where I can measure the tread wear from my house to the trail. LOVED the traction though. So are these a tire for a trailered rig only? I don't drive it a lot but I'd need to get 2 seasons out of them with a several thousand miles of street driving.

Any guesstimate on how many road miles are on the 50% tires? I know that they will wear faster as a bias ply but how fast? I can't afford right now another situation like my TSLs where I can measure the tread wear from my house to the trail. LOVED the traction though. So are these a tire for a trailered rig only? I don't drive it a lot but I'd need to get 2 seasons out of them with a several thousand miles of street driving.

Considering who I got them from, I would guess the worn tires have more trail miles on them than road miles. I didn't see much treadwear from the approx 1000 miles of street driving I did, all you can do is measure the tread on the new tire vs. the practically new tires to get a feel for the wear.

MJR from the so-cal area claims to have over 30,000 miles on a set, I believe it too.

I'm picking up the new 5th tire this morning. There has been quite a bit of interest in these tires, but I have been reluctant to sell without having all the tires together.

First person with the cash gets them. If you need to drive a distance to pick them up I will hold them for that amount of time only.

PM me here, or for a quicker response you can email me at: onesharkfan at gmail.com emails go to my blackberry.

Will be out of the area this weekend. I need these tires gone soon.

Back