• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maxxis Bighorn's

Order has been placed for tires and rims. Bighorns and soft 8's.
Thanks for everyones opinion.

Hale

ive had my bighorns for a year and a half, put a LOT of miles on them, wheeled at uwharrie at 11lbs and never had any problems. ive cut them all up from my fenders and rocks and they still hold 100% pressure. i'm buying a new set in about a month.

rustynuts said:
ive had my bighorns for a year and a half, put a LOT of miles on them, wheeled at uwharrie at 11lbs and never had any problems. ive cut them all up from my fenders and rocks and they still hold 100% pressure. i'm buying a new set in about a month.

Cool.

BTW, I love the username.:wave:

Skullvarian said:
they don't have a shipping option, what did they cost to ship, out of curiosity?

they do have a shipping option just select "estimate shipping" link. mine were $536.00 shipped to my door for 4 285/75/16s - you can't beat that! trust me i looked everywhere. a lot of the guys over on the rubiconownersforum use this vender too.

Haleyes said:
I'll be doing a happy dance when I'm rolln' on 33's!!

For those interested, this will be occuring before too much longer.

:roll: :roll:

These look nice for the price. The 35's were only $602 shipped.

I have been disappointed with my BFG MT's, they don't clear the Illinois muck very well. Turned into slicks a couple times at the Cliffs.

Rocketman said:
These look nice for the price. The 35's were only $602 shipped.

I have been disappointed with my BFG MT's, they don't clear the Illinois muck very well. Turned into slicks a couple times at the Cliffs.

they have a tendency to open up too, the last set of 35's we had experience with had about six or seven patches total across all four tires

After a whirlwind of events.....
I have Bighorns.:clap:
I'm a big kid now.......:D

100_2621.jpg

100_2620.jpg

100_2622.jpg

I went with traditional wheel weights for now. If I start having issues with kicking off weights, I'll go the Airsoft route.

savage1978 said:
Looks great! What size are they? They look like 33's....

Correcto.

33's

I have been researching for quite a while for tires now and will probably go the the Bighorns- glad to hear so much good about them- and they even balance easy too! I'll be going with the kids version for now though- 31x1050x15's to start.
Those 33's look great!

Anyone else care to chime in w/ some updates on these tires? I'm going to be goin for a new set of 33's soon and i'm bent between these or SSR's (or maybe Trxus mt's again, i have them in a 31 right now, true to size and i read the Maxxis is only 32.8)

Everyone who's bought these.
Are you happy with them?
How are they on the road?
I'm considering a set for wife's Rover before we head out to Wyoming.

kid4lyf said:
Everyone who's bought these.
Are you happy with them?
How are they on the road?
I'm considering a set for wife's Rover before we head out to Wyoming.

Yes, very much so.
Great.
Get some.

Back