• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maryland XJ people

i got a set of 5 lol they are on the jeep though... have to trade wheels for wheels... also have the center caps for all 5.

Sent you a PM.

I live in Silver Spring. Got my XJ (stock) in the beginning of 2010. Haven't wheeled in a long time because of the deployment I am currently on.

Here some photos from my last wheeling trip before I left (19 March):

This was at Lake Christy

190539_823446923785_18415295_43536937_3404685_n.jpg
I

Obligatory poser shot.
200094_823447103425_18415295_43536942_4171786_n.jpg

At my parent's house checking for damage.

198604_823447253125_18415295_43536945_3732236_n.jpg

When I get back early next year I'd love to meet up with some local people to do some wrenching, bs'ing, etc.

-Dan

Ill keep a look out. dont judge the hood... thats a problem the previous owner started... im gonna be goin to crazy rays sunday-ish getting a new hood. As far as your girl, im one of the shipping clerks, so unless she comes into the warehouse, i prolly wont recognize her lol

I have a hood off an old mj if you want it. I believe that will fit a cherokee. 20 dollars? Little more than Craigslist but less than Rays.:cheers:

What color is it lol

And damn... we got two dan mans now... time for the dueling pistols...

Welcome Dan

That was awkward. I saw the first two words in the name and though wtf I certainly don't live in Silver Spring, nor did I write this? There was a DanManIsGay on here at one point :p

It is a dark red. Almost maroon, but the paint clearcoat is failing, so it would need a repainting.

Can you send a pic to 4432236140

I graduated in 97, I went to NCHS. I should have gone to GB, but didn't.

Graduated from there in 2002. Glad to see so many people from this area on here. Looks like I'm getting a 1996 xj from my in-laws that's been sitting for 2 years. May need to hook up with some of you guys in the future.

hell yes you do

whose forest green XJ with bushwackers did I pass on the DC beltway today?

New here to the forum. I'm in the Army stationed over at Fort Meade but live in Crofton. I've got a 99XJ that I'm planning on putting a lift on but first I'm trying to fix the bodywork.

Looking for a few things and figured I'd post up here to see if anyone knows where I can source it.

ZJ Tie Rod Upgrade
1 -245/75/16 Spare from a Rubicon in new condition
1 Forrest green hatch with glass for a 99XJ. (I've got a dent in mine)

Still looking for a brand new spare from a Rubicon and a hatch for a 99XJ. If anyone see's a hatch at a junkyard I'd appreciate it if you'd post up so I know where to go. I checked Crazy Ray's in Laurel today and there were no XJ's. I was able to get a tie rod though.

Hey man. I actually live in Laurel (right off 295). The junkyard here is crap. The best one I've found is the Crazy Rays at Hawkins Point (by the Navy Yard). They usually have at least 6 XJs there. Sometimes they have a 97-01 one there. You can pull a hatch off any XJ 97+ an it'll work - but more than likely won't be the same color.

Lemme know if you need help with anything...I know these Jeeps inside and out.

how about we all go to the hawkins point yard in force lol.

Back