• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mark your calenders

We can do MojojojoFest at TSF instead !

:wave:
IN!!

Can't wait, might not be able to bring my XJ though, soooooo.......I will probably bring my other wheelin' rig. Don't be haters if I do OK? 36" IROK's and locked front and rear should keep up OK huh?:)
36" iroks you must be talking about a Toyota...

Sweet dude bring it. And this time I promise that the rail shifter will be installed!! Really...

just brought it up to my parents and i'm pretty sure we're going to be going this year finally haha last year was right about when we got the xj all lifted and didn't have tires yet for it

so... I went to mark MY calender and realized its already marked with my buddies wedding on the 25th.

fawk

fawk

FAWK !:badpc:

If it wasn't Mike and I wasnt his best man, i'd totally ditch out.

:rattle:

Welcome to my world for last year's NWF. :(

Are you going to be able to make it this year with your other rig?

Hopefully. My main club does a Manastash trip right around that time every year, but if I can put at least weekend between the two and don't have a lockdown event courtesy of the wife like last year, then I'm in.

TTT for folks.

Also, keep an eye on the NWF forum. We're slowly starting to get the ball rolling on the planning phase, and are going to need everyone's input on a few things.

Also, please pray the trails are open by NWF. :eek:

Are you saying you want LESS snow than last year??!!!
As much as I love snow wheeling, less snow late in the year would be beneficial to us. Although last years snow run was a fun day.

IMG_0127.jpg

There's also the part of the trails currently being closed right now (first time ever). They're 'scheduled' to open in June, but that's going to depend on the conditions. They saw a lot of abuse last spring (some of you may remember the condition of Kaner) during the wet season. I'm crossing my fingers the weather will dry out, and the trails will be open in time.

Two months to go!

Keep checking the Northwest Fest forum for updates.

If anyone is interested in leading a trail run, or helping out with check-in/activities/dinner, please PM me!

Also, if you have an idea for Northwest Fest, run it by a BOD member, we're all ears.

Back