• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MARCH 6&7"TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byrinxx74

NAXJA Forum User
Ok my brother is comeing down from oregon, driveing is xj. I have been telling him that we need to make a trip to hollister cuz he has never gone and i thought it would be great to take him. We are camping on friday and wheeling saturday. I would really like if we could get more then just our two rigs to go. If you like to camp with us cool or meet with us sat, does not matter. We will have food and drinks. Let me know if you can make it.:party:

My wife was saying the same thing. lol i got her some flowers and now she is just giveing me the silent treatment. If you could let your guys know we will be in two lift xj's. One black one red

I just convinced her to let me go.
I cant do much flexing though because I still need to put on some extended brake lines. I also need to break in my lockers and gears in

Well just got back. Super fun, but I broke my driver u joint on the first thing I tried with the new lockers. Time to upgrade.

i went up today too, as a last minute decision with some friends. i was the lifted blue xj with ARB bumper. i think i saw you (+7" lift with 35" tires?)

Yeah i guess it was a day of breakege. We saw you pass us by, broke off lower controll arm bracket on right side. Also u joint on right side, here are some pics.
DSC00680.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

Back