• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 2012 ROTM Voting Thread

Choose one for March 2012 ROTM

• ktm racer 419

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • JOSEJALAPENO

Votes: 17 8.0%
  • shortxjdoug

Votes: 27 12.7%
  • ruggedjeep

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • ruger81

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • baileyevesdaddy

Votes: 19 8.9%
  • Gotlift01

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Fore Wheeler

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • KRAKER

Votes: 17 8.0%
  • Crusher16

Votes: 14 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tough call between kraker and ruggedjeep for me, great pics guys.

a note to future ROTM entries: pics with date stamps on them are pretty much unusuable when it comes to calendar time.

tough call between kraker and ruggedjeep for me, great pics guys.

a note to future ROTM entries: pics with date stamps on them are pretty much unusuable when it comes to calendar time.

Would you like me to take different pictures? Only ones I had.....

Or if you can't use them, take me out of the running.....really doesn't matter to me, I just posted them for fun.

If Gotlift01 wins, that is the AZ Chapters rig...just sayin.

:laugh::laugh: That's funny stuff!

It's now suffering from altitude sickness....

I voted for the guy with the Jeep I liked best. That's the whole point here, right?

It is, it just depends on which aspect you're voting for. Vote for your chapter if you want, or vote for the guy that owns the rig, or the guy that built it, or just vote for the rig itself. It may be RIG of the month, but I know well enough that there's no way to force everyone to vote based on the same criteria. So vote how you want, and have fun with it! :D

congratulations naxja. 41 of you voted for the biggest piece of crap here

sam008.jpg

thanks guys

Back