• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 1st Wrenching party in Flatonia

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
OK So march 1st we are going to have a wrench day at Richs'(rms692) house in Flatonia. Everyones invited. I am sure he will post directions to his house and stuff.

Yeah, 5 hour drive for wrenching? Don't think I'm going to make it. Sorry. Host one in the Metroplex and I'm there, though.

I'd host a wrenchin' party some day if you guys want one. I live in south Arlington, just off of 360. I've got a big slab of parking lot that could hold at least 10 jeeps that we can use. Let me know how much interest and we'll set up a date.

make sure you have good directions to Rich's place ;) :)

I think I will be there if Rich can assist me with getting the speedo cable out of his donor and help me install my gauges :)

I... will... try. I STILL can't go back to work so I have NO money. Bills are due and things are about to be shut off.

OK, Yes its far from some of you, u r welcome to bring a tent, bring the family. i have a 4 yrold and lots of room for the kids to play. We will have no lack of space though it will b on grass and gravel... here are coordinates(spelling) 29 42'14.45"N
97 13'46.22"S
ph # 361 218 5998. two of u have been here, jeepdog1 can guide from houston area. rodger can from waco area in he want or can. i can also give directions to those of u who cant use google maps. although it is waaay back in the middle of nowhere....

Rich

well its bout that time, next weekend... looks like we might get 1 or 2 people. all u who complain about never being invited to a wrenchin party can now shut the heck up.....there was plenty of notice. please rsvp so i know what amount of food/drinks to get...Rich

I do not want to shut upparty1:party1:party1:
If my stuff gets here in time it will be great.... I should be able to make it. Rich PM me directions from houston 45/1960 area.....
And no I'm not telling you what I got till i get there. But you already know about the springs and shackles.... but there is more.......

I 10 west,from houston. 95 south from waco/temple area... get to flatonia and call me for meet or more directions, dang i might even put up a few signs.....Rich--361-218-5998

Back