• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Male to Male brake line unions

Re: Male to Male unions

i would have asked for the manager and told his ass to get out the weatherhead book. it's got friggin pictures for christs sake :doh:

if you still haven't found what you need by saturday shoot me a PM and I'll dig out the catalog when I'm there.

Re: Male to Male unions

do you need one just like that picture? it definitely appears to be an an-3 male/male fitting. I have some of those somewhere.....'course i'm pretty far south of you.

You got me all excited, they have some adapters but nothing that goes from inverted to inverted.

Last edited:
ah darn :( well if you didn't need the beveled tips i'd say hit lowes and get some man on man 3/8 airline connectors, they're just the threadnutthread straight hole through. Sheesh, this is a dirty thread.

Just found this!! http://store.fedhillusa.com/p133.aspx

this is also cool, you could plug the female hole or use it for an extra feature. http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/product/11109/AeroquipBrakeAdapterFittings

You have an eye for male on male stuff.

Thank you.

As long as it's not google images.
Lol a mod edited my thread title? Some people are too sensitive.

Last edited:
you were searching for images of male on male adaptation? :wow:

Hahaha, yes images, there is filtering available. You know strict moderate and none. Well with proper filtering selected while searching questionable material you'll be fine. *No retinas were harmed in the posting of this thread.

Hahaha, yes images, there is filtering available. You know strict moderate and none. Well with proper filtering selected while searching questionable material you'll be fine. *No retinas were harmed in the posting of this thread.

Don't lie that's the kind of thing you forget to use until you make the mistake.

Back