• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Making Money

trail rate this

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I'm back in the mortgage business (still doin insurance too). So, if anyone is looking for a mortgage let me know, you'll get the Naxja discount. Refinance, purchase, construction,etc..

Rates are at an all time low. I got mid-day repricing today because rates went down even more.

Sorry to say, I can only do the great state of TN.

Well poop on a stick man, I'm in GA. :wierd:

Ah, I was just asking in general terms. Don't really have $ to put towards the closing so it'd hafta be rolled in. So far, I'd only save like $30/mo.

hey man, i really wanna get a mortgage, but i don't have a full time job right now. i've been paying my rent with student loans, which is cheaper than living in a dorm. i have noticed that i could buy a house for the same or less than i'm paying per month, and not waste anymore money than i have to, and actually have something to show for it when i get out of school! what can i do to get a house and pay for it the same way i've been renting this crappy trailer? i know you can come up with something.... mal's dad would cosign if we found a loophole to the provable income part of the deal....

Back