• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mag Lite Mount

More than (6) D cells? The ad says (2) D cells.

O Man... Personal experience....Now I have a problem as I have opened my mouth and you have found credible evidence that I am wrong... Good work.:shhh: Please do not tell anybody that I have made an error. Do you think anybody will see this?

Here is my story....

A buddy had a 6 cell mag light on a rafting trip I had only a little 5 cell. He was running his mouth about his manly flashlight. We started goofing around by shining the lights on the vertical Canyon wall on the far side of the river... I pulled the G2 off my hip. When I turned on the G2 Surefire... the center spots from the mag lights disappeared. Adjusting the beams did not help them. The column of light off the mag lights did not say as focused as the G2.

i mounted my streamlight(smokes any maglite ever made) (surefires rock also)to the left of the e-brake handle. it has the clip in recharger . so i can easily plug in the charger to the power point. i use an old plastic film canister with the end cut out and keep the cord folded and pushed thru it to keep it tidy. my kimber .45 in a kydex holster fits snugly on the other side of the e-brake handle. easy to reach, no hinderance what so ever that i have encountered

I mounted mine on the rear hatch.

PICT3860.jpg

Maglite= made in USA [URL said:
http://www.maglite.com/mag_Commitment.asp[/URL]

Thanks for pointing that out.
Anything we can do to move or keep manufacturing in this country is a good thing.

Back