• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lower door guard armor announcement

Yeah, your right I don't do shit. Between the multiple phone calls, organizing this crap and then handing it to you to distribute... Hurry up and get rid of them all already! :D

-Alex

Yeah, your right I don't do shit. Between the multiple phone calls, organizing this crap and then handing it to you to distribute... Hurry up and get rid of them all already! :D

-Alex
my birthday is in a week and a half, I could use a set if I buy some new doors.

I have some cut 4 door ones I'll sell.

Can't use on my 2door...pm me.

~Scott

I`m interested in an cut pair, If we can meet up in the Bonney Lake, Auburn, Puyullup area. What are u asking? Could of used them today i caved my back door in. The ones that i have don`t stick out far enough.

Contact Ba Reido (Alex) to find out where they had them made. IIRC, they had maybe 15 sets made based on pre-order info, and then picked them up and distributed them to the people who ordered them.

I have one set left at my buddies house in woodinville, they are uncut and will not be cut. First person to PM me and pick them up gets them.

-Alex
that wouldn't be the one I havn't picked up yet is it?

I'll sell my 4door ones, cut to fit and never mounted or painted, just sat in the garage.

$100 cash.

~Scott

Back