• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

low pitch wine on new ford 8.8

Im not gonna take it back to the shop, I'd rather pay 100$ more and have it done right by the same guy that did my dana30 I trust him. I never really trusted the shop.. It just sux that this shop worked on it without knowing what they were doing. I know you guys probably still think I should take it back to the same shop but seriously I don't want the hassle and I don't want to spend another 3 weeks waiting on the shop, when this guy took 1 day..

Im not gonna take it back to the shop, I'd rather pay 100$ more and have it done right by the same guy that did my dana30 I trust him. I never really trusted the shop.. It just sux that this shop worked on it without knowing what they were doing. I know you guys probably still think I should take it back to the same shop but seriously I don't want the hassle and I don't want to spend another 3 weeks waiting on the shop, when this guy took 1 day..
dont blame you one bit, but i would try to get some money back or some for of reimbursement

I had a similair problem with my 8.8 since I swapped it under my xj. I didnt change the 3.55 gears, no LSD, did have to clean grinding dust out of the inside though but didn't mess with the gears. I get a low hum or groan from the rear end mostly while crusing 30-45 in 3rd (only on throttle) is when I notice it. I actually think it went away recently but it was there since winter. I'm getting ready to do 4.10s and a LSD so I'll see afterwards.

Back