• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of XJ Parts NEED TO SELL Almost whole lift

jkilcullen

NAXJA Forum User
I am in need of cash and all of these parts are in good working order coming off of my 95 xj as i build it larger.

BDS rear leaf springs 3"-4" approx 1 yr old, will need one broken bolt taken out from bushing in frt eye, i can do this if its a deal breaker, will come with factory shackles still attached. 200 obo

BDS steel rear blocks 2" tapered installed with springs 1 yr ago 20 obo

RE 5.5" Coils Less than 1yr old not squated at all 100 obo

"BRAND NEW" RE Adj track bar, has been on truck for 2 weeks and is like brand new 125obo

D35 With detroit locker and 3.55 gears axle needs to be gone through esspecially brakes but it is in working order 350 obo

Also have matching complete D30 with good brakes etc... (needs one ujoint)150 obo

Set of 5 33x12.50x15 Super Swamper TSL Radials 4 mounted on Eagle alloy 15X10's 1 mounted on AR 15x8 Black Steel Wheel 2 Tires have ~75% tread 2 have ~50%, the spare has ~25% asking 400 firm

Full set of Stainless Braided Extended Brake Lines Less than 1 yr old 60 obo

WILL SELL ALL AS A PACKAGE FOR BEST OFFER INCLUDING TIRES AND WHEELS (EVERYTHING TO LIFT, LOCK AND TIRE AN XJ MINUS CONTROL ARMS)

pm your email if you want pics of anything the only part still under the truck are the coils but they can be out within a couple days. All prices except tires are negotiable, all prices are for pickup/local meet will ship but you pay actual shipping from 60014. feel free to call as well or email me direct 815 790 4276 [email protected]

coils sold
track bar sold
brake lines sold
tires and wheels sold
still need to sell rear leafs, d35 with detroit, and a full set of rustys shocks for a 4.5" lift used but good shape

jkilcullen said:
everythings sold or pending except the detroit, leep i will pull the detroit from axle and check i am unsure as i bought it used in the axle.

Thanks, my current setup is an open carrier with 4:56. I already have the alloy 30 spline shafts, I am hoping it is a softlocker 30 spline.

Thanks a bunch, talk to you soon.

Leep

leep i am sorry not yet, ive had a bunch of doctors appointments lately i will try to get my buddy to go pull it from the axle today so i can check it out. sorry again i will post and pm you the result asap

So the whole D30 is gone?

Back