• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of XJ Parts for Sale *** Prices Dropped*** Has to Go.

Rusty's Coils and Controll Arms & other parts

Hey i tryed to e-mail you yesteday but i gess it didn't get to you or you just not replyed i am intersted in geting Controll Armys (upper & lower) and coils from you. I'll give you $270 shiped to CA 95008, what you say if thats too low let me know and if you make me good deal on the drive shaft and those parts i am willing to buy that too, but shiping probably be expensive to CA. So let me know what you want for those things, i got the money right now, so i can pay you as soon as you let me know, just let me know the price for all or just coils and controll arms. here is my e-mail [email protected] i'll wire you money as soon as you let me know.

Thanks, Rodion

Rusty's Coils and Controll Arms & other parts

Hey i gess that was me you talknig about Contorll arms and Coils, well just let me know the total to ship them to CA, USPS shouldn't be more then $25. LEt me know i am really intested

Rodino

strokin340 said:
I would like the upper and lower arms shipped if possible. Send me a PayPal invoice and it is good to go to Zip 78228.
Hey guys.. really sorry about this.. I sold all the 7-8" lift components to guy on michiganjeepers.com he lives in my state and my city.. and is a sort of a friend.. so he got dibs.. and hes got the cash for it all.. sorry about that.. The motor.. tranny and other thigns are still for sale! .. like the rims.. axle's and such

BigBlk XJ said:
how do i check on shipping for something like that.. i've never shipped anything like this before...HeLp!!

It will have to ship by freight truck... try Fed-Ex freight...Maybe Yellow Freight... something along those lines..

banjosrunderrated said:
hey

i'm interested in the engine. PM isn't working but my email is [email protected] I'm in Warren and would like to come check it out.

thanks.

mike

emailed you!

Back